• 1955 – Born in Panciu, Romania
• 1970-1975 – High school
• 1975-1980 – Computer University : Politechnical Institute of Bucharest
• 2005-2007 First steps as a self-taught painter
• 2007 Painting stage in Pont Aven, France
• 2008 Study of painting with George Briata at Moulin de Perrot – France
• 2009 Study of painting with Michel Taupin – France
• 2010 Study of painting “au couteaux” technique Cristian Jequel at Moulin de Perrot – France
• 2011 Study of painting with Cristian Jequel – France
• 2012 Study of painting with Cristian Jequel – France.
• 2012 Received the diploma: “Official painter of “Academie Moulin de Perrot”
• 2012 First stage of abstract painting with Giancarlo Bargoni, France
• 2013 Stage of abstract painting with Giancarlo Bargoni, France
• 2014 Stage of abstract painting with Peter Cassagrande, France
• 2015 Painting stage at Anjoutey, France with Sandrine Jadiss
• 2015 Stage at Artistic Training Center Le Glandier, France with Giancarlo Bargoni
• 2016 Workshop at Anjoutey, France, with Sandrine Jadiss
• 2017 Abstract painting stage at Anjoutey, France with painter Jadiss
• 2017 Became member of International Association of Art in partnership with UNESCO
• 2020 Received title Award winner “Artist of the future” from Contemporary Art Curator Magazine, SUA
• 2012 Personal exhibition “Destiny or Hazard”, abstract painting SCIT Art Gallery – Bucharest
• 2013 Personal exhibition “Mediterranean Light”, figurative painting Calea Victoriei 33 Gallery – Bucharest
• 2014 (March) Personal exhibition of abstract painting Calea Victoriei 33 Gallery – Bucharest
• 2014 (May) Group exhibition “Seven Painters” Calea Victoriei 33 Gallery – Bucharest
• 2014 (June) Personal exhibition, abstract painting, Calea Victoriei 33 Gallery – Bucharest
• 2014 (Dec) Personal exhibition “Universe”, abstract painting Calea Victoriei 33 Gallery – Bucharest
• 2015 (Jan) Personal exhibition “Abstract”, Calea Victoriei 33 Gallery – Bucharest
• 2015 (July) Personal exhibition “Abstract I”, Galateca Art Gallery – Bucharest
• 2015 (Oct) Personal exhibition “Of Universe and Soul” Gallery Steiner – Vienna
• 2015 (Dec) Personal exhibition “Arts Harmony” at National Library of Romania
• 2016 (Jan) Group exhibition “Requiem for a Bloody Christmas” at National Library of Romania
• 2016 (April) Art Expo NewYork
• 2017 (Jan) Los Angeles Art Show Modern |Contemporary
• 2017 (June) Art Busan 2017 International Art Fair (Busan, South Koreea)
• 2017 (Nov) Art Fair Shanghai, China
• 2017 (Dec) Personal Exibition “Getting Out of the Dark”, Gallery Steiner, Vienna
• 2018-2020 Permanent Exhibition, Otto Buchinger Gallery, Linz, Austria
• 2018 (July) Art Expo, Marbella, Spain
• 2018 (October) Art Fair Salzburg
• 2019 (April) Art Expo NewYork
• 2019 (October) Affordable Art Fair – Stockholm, Sweden
• 2020 (December) Personal exibition “Surviving 2020”, Gallery Steiner, Vienna
• 2021 (January) Personal exibition “Surviving 2020”, Gallery Steiner, Vienna
• 2021 (September) “Open day studio – personal exibition”, Kunst Quartier, Vienna
Permanent showroom 19 Elena Caragiani – Bucharest
Paintings in personal collections: SUA, Austria, Germany, Swiss, France, Romania
Being an autodidact painter, she discovers in the period 2005-2007 the passion for transposing on canvas of topics from the surround world: landscapes, flowers and scenes of life.
Starting with 2008 she attends every year traineeship at the Painting Academy Moulin de Perrot in Provence, France.
The meeting with Giancarlo Bargoni in 2012 changes her perception of the abstract painting, discovers the endless possibilities of expression and becomes fully committed to this kind of painting.
“The last three years were years of extreme solitude where I turned back to myself, in order to find my soul and put it on canvas every time larger and larger. Meanwhile, I exhibited some of my work in various galleries in Bucharest and Vienna”
From the very beginning, her painting explores her unique relationship with the SPACE, Space in the sense of the UNIVERSE. The author seeks to establish new mobile perspectives that will make this space expand progressively until it becomes a different world. It is a mixture of spontaneity, quick gestures and extreme meticulousness in building the image by successive layers of material. The result is quite impressive. Often work can be seen in all senses. There is neither left nor right, neither up nor down, the layers are overlapping one over the other in order to bring from the background to the foreground a canvas with vibrant colors, full of meaning and life. The features of these paintings are the light
that crosses from place to place the canvas. It is tough, hand-to-hand fight with canvas, using the knife, the paintbrush, the hands, as a unique construction in a chiaroscuro where the light is the main subject.
In front of canvas of the artist, the viewer may be baffled, disturbed or excited by the explosion of colors, signs and meanings, without being able to find the right words to be clearly in harmony with the picture.
The artist herself is caught in a suitable relationship between her affection and her environment. The strength and brilliance of colors, reflects the depth of their inner reality of the artist. The picture becomes a representation of her emotional physical and mental state.